Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stessful vibes

                        I feel like something's wrong. Not exactly bad, but just off. I can't put my finger on it, I really can't, but I feel like something BIG might happen soon. Like someone's going to lose their temper or just breakdown. I don't know why, but I'm getting this vibe and I can't shake it. I don't know if it'll be me (probably), a friend (perhaps- some names do come up in my head), or family (maybe; it's not impossible). I don't even know how to say it; I just feel it. If I'm not the only one, please tell me- I'm starting to think I'm going insane (if it hasn't already happened).
                       I'm listening to my "Hawk Nelson" station on Pandora right now. Again, I'm procrastinating. Right now, I'm trying to focus on Jason Dunn's voice rather than my project due next Monday (I'm almost semi-done). Hehehe, the irony is that the song is called "Nothing Left to Show." That's probably what's going to happen if I don't get started on my research for a different project due in about 2 weeks. HA! I'm going into a state of hysteria. I'm so spastic about my projects, I'm laughing randomly (first, the vibes- now I'm in hysterics. Maybe I have gone insane.). This is CRAZY!!!! What is it with teachers and professors assigning projects to be due right after spring break?!?!! And then, 2 weeks back in school, I have finals for 2 or 3 subjects!!! I fail to see how testing us right after spring break shows the best we can do. Our brains are still frazzled from tanning and chilling, dearest teacher!!!!
                       Gosh, so much for common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment