Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some more pics!!!!

So again, I'm bored and I downloaded the blogger app on my phone, so now I'm able to post anywhere. Short post now though because I got some stuff I need to do. So the 1st picture is of Nate Ruess, the lead singer of fun. I LOVE the way he sings!!!! The 2nd pic is of my little chihuahua violet- she realy is the chunky. So....yeah!!! Hope you like them- please comment on what's good and bad!
                            The artist,
                                      __________________



1 comment:

  1. they both look great! I don't think the drawing of the dog looks that much like violet (i've only seen her once though), it looks more like a chihuahua-husky or German Shepard mix, or pretty much any thick fur hair breed. And as for the other drawing, it looks great, and i'm not sure if this was intentional, but he kinda resembles a high schooler, but in a cool way.;)

    ReplyDelete