Saturday, April 7, 2012

2 more pictures! :D

Hey-oh, guys!!! Yeah, so, I figured I should go ahead and post some more pictures of stuff! So, the girl with the screaming shadow (it says "I've never been happier") was actually for the April instagram challenge (photo sharing app) and I had to do a shadow. Well, I've never really been good at shadow play, so I figure I ought to draw it instead! The second picture (of a ranger and one of the elves [for lord of the rings fans]) was merely for fun. I apologize for the whole no paragraph thing- post from iPod again. ;\ Anyhow, tell me what you think of the pics!
-the artist.

1 comment:

  1. they both look great!, the second one looks as bit underdone, but its a graceful underdone, maybe just add a good artistic marker outline. But when you're doing the outline, if you want to make it look cartoony, try making the lines where the curves and points are a bit thicker. But nevertheless, both of your drawings looks great!

    ReplyDelete