Saturday, April 14, 2012

My friends (5 and Raze) and the torn emotions

Hey hey hey again, fellow bloggers!!!! I figure "it's late- I'm bored- I still have stuff I need to do- why not blog?" And so here I am!!!! The second picture is of my friends 5 and Raze, sitting at a desk drawing (Raze is kneeling, not 5 years old). The first one I did just as a concept sketch (I love drawing people that look one way but feel another- it gives the picture more depth). What she's saying is "Words can't describe the way I feel!! If only you could perceive a glimpse of my emotion!!" She's saying this, I guess, with a smile to throw off suspicion when in reality, she's in more pain than ever before. I don't really know why I've been drawing things like this so much now- I guess I just kinda like it. I've always been the sort of person to contain all emotion and then, when I'm with a close friend, just go ballistic and explode. But I guess that's
just
the
way
I
am....
No changing that (for better or worse).
Yours truly,
____________

1 comment: