Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Morning

             I think that my mind has been officially been frazzled. I can't think of a single thing to write about today. Currently, I'm watching random music videos on T.V. and I think its really odd how most of the time the videos have nothing to do with the song. I've also noticed how no-one in country music ever lives up to the status of "country." I mean, I'm not much of a country music fan, but I know that those singers could live up to something more. There are a few that are talented, but they're far and few between.
             Another thing; why is it that grown women try to sound like they're little 13 year old girls when we know very well that they're the opposite (31)? It's rather frustrating to see how people sell themselves just to make a chunk of cash. Someone may have even the smallest scrap of talent and then, all of a sudden, you see their whole body scantily clothed on some stage, singing about uncensored things that should remain in a special secret room (i.e., Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, etc., etc.).
             Anyhow, before I go off on a giant rant about this topic, I may as well change the subject. I think people should come up with an alternative to cussing. I use words like wonky, wongle, pooter, and a plethora of other words  that replace the things I'd like to say. It's more fun. Things really have gone kind of haywire since the 1920's. Don't know what that has to do with anything, but I'll say it anyways.
             I really have run out of things to talk about. Sigh........
             What to do.........

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean about sundays dragging on, and the best i can figure out is that whenever you're at a computer, you start to feel down, but when you're up and about, doing stuff, you feel much better.

    ReplyDelete