Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Plot Thickens......

           Everything is O.K. I've made friends, I've drifted from friends, and yet the world still turns around and around. I can't bear the thought, however, that one day I'll be old enough to be the one people look up to. Not literally, of course; I've been 5 feet and 1/2 an inch since 6th grade. Everything seems to be going quickly, but why does the world refuse to believe it? I don't even know who I'm writing this to. It's odd, really- I'm pouring my heart and soul for you to see and you don't even know how I look. I've always liked being a sort of mysterious person, but you're about to read all of these problems and things that go on in my mind like it's the newest issue of "TIME." It's truly dizzying- I can't put it together.
            Weird, isn't it? I just pounce on all of these random things and you don't even know what grade I'm in, or if I'm even still in school. Might as well start from the beginning, though. I'm a young person who draws, sings, and plays the bass in my spare time. Most of the time, my weekends go down the drain and then it's back to my everyday life. I live WAAAAY down south and enjoy nice walks on the beach (when I go to the beach, that is). Enough about me; let's get down to business.
             Mainly, this blog is exactly what the title says it is; the average life of a young cartoonist. I'll probably upload a few pictures on here for public viewing and you'll be welcome to post thoughts, feedback, and comments about them. Personally, I've never uploaded any of my art online, so when you comment, DON'T SUGAR-COAT IT. Don't be gentle (unless you like it). Lastly, don't post profanity- it's just tacky. Say whatever you want, but just censor it. 
             So let's do this! Time to launch this blog!
                                                   So the plot thickens.....
                                                                      -Yours truly........

1 comment:

  1. Sounds cool, you might wanna scan your drawings though, just an idea. It's also pretty cool at how you think in the bigger picture, and how you actually think, unlike most...

    ReplyDelete