Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Late night skype.

         It's 2 A.M., and I am still awake here with my cousin. He's reading everything I type in a British accent (a pretty bad one, at that). *planning murder secretly >:}* So I'm pretty exhausted, I did a lot of cleaning and biking and such today. I haven't been intensely focusing on any one thing for too long, but I have noticed that no matter how hard I try, I can't focus to begin with.
         My cousin was skyping with random "fans" earlier today (at about 1-ish) and they sounded somewhat russian/french/whatever-the-heck-they-were. The weird thing was that they kept wanting to talk to ME. Yeah, some random cousin of "Nate Cashkiller." One of them kept saying "Why don't you sing with me?" and "I know you have a beautiful voice," along with "Send us a pic, Nate, of you and your cousin- she must be beautiful/cute." Here's what went through my head- "I'm glad I don't know you in real life because you sound extremely creeper-ish and why do you want to talk to me, anyways? Plus, I don't get good vibes off of you. I don't like you. Stop talking to me." Eventually, he did (thank God) and I was able to sketch in peace.
         That's about all I have to say. Next post will be of new pictures!!! :D Goodnight! Love whoever reads this idiotic thing because you read it! <3

1 comment:

  1. ........so confused, about......everything. so ill list: awake at 2?, typing in british accent?, murder?, focusing problems?,fans?, nate cashkiller?,.....so confused.

    ReplyDelete