Friday, June 29, 2012

Anger.

         I'm going to rant this time. About EVERYTHING THAT BOTHERS ME. I don't know what else to write, so I'm going to go all out on this.
         I dislike when little kids are treated like royalty and they're the most annoying, bratty little kids on the face of the earth. I hate when people act all sweet and kind around you and then once you get to know them, they're the most disgusting person you've ever met. I hate when someone gets really close to you only to stab you in the back and leave you for dead. I hate when people judge me because of the way I dress, or laugh, or do anything that I do. I hate being shut out by close friends because someone is rotting inside from telling lies and rumors about me. I hate being hurt by people I love and will always love, despite how much I want to hate them.
         I can't stand it when my friends are picked off like so many insects because they hang out with me, or because of how they walk and talk, or simply because of how they look. I wish I could live without everyone hurting those people who are different from the rest. I wish that people could see the difference between love and lust. I wish that society today could take the film off their eyes and realize that the world around them is crumbling and that we need to make a difference.
         I understand people may not share the same views as me, but I've said I hate what people do and what they say and such, but I can't say I hate anyone. No matter how hard I may try, I just can't hate a PERSON.
         Sigh. Alright.
                                         Deflated anger.
                                                                                I feel better.
 

1 comment:

  1. my gosh.....what happened???, i agree on most of your points, but............wow, WHAT HAPPENED?

    ReplyDelete